MARINE SURVEYORS & YACHT DESIGNERS
The Yacht Designers and Surveyors Association (YDSA) represents independent, professional yacht surveyors and yacht designers in the UK and overseas.
- professional association established in 1912
- comprises independent marine surveyors and designers
- yachts (sail & power), RIBs, tugs, ferries, workboats, hovercraft ...
- under and over 24m
- coding for MCA codes
- Tonnage surveys for British registration and other REG countries
- Members have a wealth of experience across the broad membership
Contact us using the links above for:
- Buying a boat
- Measuring a boat for British registration (tonnage)
- Having a boat built, repaired or a re-fit
- Coding - certification under the MCA Small Commercial Vessel Codes of Practice and the Canal & River Trust FFP scheme
- Certification under the Boat Safety Scheme for inland waterways
and a wide variety of other services for boat owners, whether commercial or recreational, UK or worldwide.
Video by Christian Moore, former YBDSA President, about ABYA, YDSA and the PCA. (With thanks to Boatshop 24): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4NX_iTeNL8